Friday, February 17, 2012

Bring The Noize

Bring the Noize was a blast!  I always enjoy making it out to this show.  I made the 5 1/2 hour drive to Glendale, checked into my room, got something to eat and then headed out to the show to take some preview pictures.  Once thos pics were done I was just getting ready to head out when the DJ says that the wet t-shirt contest is coming up at 11:00 pm.  That's just 15 minutes away.  For those of you that know me there was no option of leaving after hearing that.  I checked with the DJ and he said that there was at least one girl signed up for sure.  By 11:15 pm they finally had two girls signed up when their handlers came out and said that the only way the girls would come out is if there were no video or pictures.  Seriously?  WTF?  In all honesty I have nothing but respect for the girls who can get on stage and shake their thang for any kind of contest.  Bikini or wet t-shirt.  But seriously, no pictures or video?  Everybody agreed and then they came out in the freezing cold and did their thing.  All things considered, they did a pretty good job.  And by the way, you can view pictures here.

I went back to my room after that and uploaded the preview pics to the website and then went to sleep.  Once I woke up and got my self ready I headed out to the show.  There were plenty of quality rides out there but there looked to be about 100 vehicles less than last year which was kinda sad to see.  I would like to thank Bill Montgomery for helping me to shoot the show so that I could shoot some video as well. 

Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks on the TRUCKRUN dot NET YouTube channel for some videos of the show.

I hung out with some old friends, made some new friends and then headed home.  Like I said, it was a blast and I look forward to next year's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment