Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gotye

For whatever reason I am totally in love with the Gotye song "Somebody that I used to know".  Video here.  Awesome cover by Walk off the Earth - here.  I recorded the Jimmy Kimmel Live show just so I could see him perform that song.  Here's the point of this whole thing.  I could barely hear a word that he sang!  How hard is it to turn up the gain on his mic?  Is nobody listening in the sound booth?  I'm a computer nerd and I know to push up the slide thing on the big board that controls his mic.  How do these people keep their jobs?  I assume they are getting paid to push that little slider thing around.

That's it.  That's all I have to bitch about.  Definitely a first world problem to be sure.

Make sure and check out the TRUCKRUN dot NET YouTube channel!

http://www.youtube.com/user/truckrun/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment